Flight Times and Restrictions
The agreement we now have with the farmer requires that we abide strictly with the new conditions. These come into effect immediately on receipt of this notice. Any member flouting the rules will be subject to exclusion from the club. Any breach will activate the notice to quit and the whole club will be barred from flying at this site.
1. All models will have to comply with the BMFA/DoE noise guidelines. The club committee members will be carrying out spot checks, marking tested aircraft and making a record of the results. It is expected that some models will have to be modified; for example by changing propeller or fitting an after-silencer.
3. Time restrictions apply to non-silent models (including some electrics):
a) Weekdays 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
b) Weekends & bank holidays 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
c) Christmas day no flying
Directions to ARA from Junction 10
1. Head south-east on Exit 10
2. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Hythe Rd/A20 Continue to follow A20
3. Turn right onto Harringe Ln.
To Generate your own directons click Here
Ashford Indoor Club
Starting at 18:30 it operates from the Hobbs Parker Auction Building and costs £3.00 per night. Due to the pandemic it is now closed we will let you know when it is back up and running.
The address is: Ashford Market, Monument Way, Orbital Park, Ashford, Kent TN24 0HB
Kent Interclub - Competition Dates 2021
Notes and Other Competitions